Spend time in new places
Service and information
Recent hygiene information
- Entrance only with a face mask
- Please keep at a distance from other people, the pay desk and in the exhibition of 1,5 – 2 m
- Use the disinfectant dispensers available at the entrance and at the sanitary rooms
- Do you have symptoms of a cold or do you feel uncomfortable? In this case, we kindly ask to refrain from visiting the German Watch Museum Glashütte
The exhibition texts are in both German and English throughout.
The museum offers a free quiz for children aged five and up, with three levels of difficulty. There will be a small surprise if you get the right answer. Please register your interest upon buying a ticket.
Objects available for borrowing
- Standard prescriptions of reading glasses (+1.5/+2.0)
- Parking discs
Please ask the cashiers.
A changing table can be found in the disabled toilet in the foyer.
Lockable compartments for bags, rucksacks, cases and clothing are available in the foyer in various sizes and at all reachable heights. A €1 coin must be inserted as a deposit.
Have you forgotten or lost something in the museum? Find out whether your property has been found by calling +49 53 053 46 12 100.
Photography without flash or tripod is permitted for private, non-commercial use. Commercial photos, videos and audio recordings are permitted only with the written consent of the foundation.
We would like all visitors to enjoy their visit to the museum. Making or receiving phone calls is, therefore, not permitted in the exhibitions.
Pets are not allowed in the museum, with the exception of guide dogs.
Behaviour in the exhibition
Please do not touch the exhibits in the exhibitions.
Food and drink are not welcome in the exhibition rooms.
Stow large bags and rucksacks in the lockers in the foyer.