The German Watch Museum Glashütte re-opened on May 20, 2020 after a longer closing time during the corona pandemic in Germany. The museum opens from Wednesday until Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. On Monday and Tuesday the museum will be closed. Guided tours through the exhibition are not possible at the moment. Subject to following conditions, reservations for guided tours can be booked for dates after July 1, 2020.
Within the meaning of mutual respect and the Corona prevention, we kindly ask for your understanding that there might be some limitations concerning your visit in the museum. Therefore, please consider the following measures:
- Entrance only with a face mask
- Please keep at a distance from other people, the pay desk and in the exhibition of 1,5 – 2 m.
- Use the disinfectant dispensers available at the entrance and the sanitary rooms.
- Do you have symptoms of a cold or do you feel uncomfortable? In this case, we kindly ask to refrain from visiting the German Watch Museum Glashütte.
The following restrictions apply:
- We apologize for longer waiting times. Only max. 40 visitors are allowed in the museum at any one time.
- Interactive exhibits are not in operation.
For further requests please contact us Monday until Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm, phone: +49 (0) 35 053 46 12 102, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your visit to the German Watch Museum Glashütte!